We are happy to announce version 1.7.1 of Antetype. This is a bug fix release. No new functionality was added. Thanks to all who reported issues.
- Removed the Debugging menu which was visible for all due to an error on our side. (Thanks to Ben for reporting)
- Hide/Show Specification Cells now works in the Web Viewer. (Thanks to Samuel for reporting)
- Actions on embedded widgets were lost, if the parent widget was converted to a basic cell. (Thanks to Samuel and Christian for reporting)
- Duplicating cells on the canvas/screen inspector (in contrast to copy/paste) lost the actions Web Viewer refused to load on some documents (Thanks to Cees for reporting)
- In some cases ‘Create Specification’ did not work if the widget contains a table.
This version should be available within 24h on the App Store too.